Valeria Flores Tercero￼
Ms. Valeria specializes in Transfer Pricing Consulting, advising national and international companies on Transfer Pricing Compliance Obligations requested by the Mexican and Latin American Authorities.
2018-2020 Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico, Master in Tax Administration
2012-2016 Universidad Nacional Autónoma de Mexico, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Transfer Pricing Consulting
Ms. Flores is an Accountant with more than 5 years of experience in Transfer Pricing Consulting, successfully advising various companies in relation to the compliance obligations that companies have in Mexico and Latin America.
Her Consulting experience includes:
• Coordination and supervision of projects specialized in Transfer Pricing Consulting, support in Compliance with the applicable legislation on Transfer Pricing and taxes
• Preparation and review of Transfer Pricing compliance reports documenting transactions between related parties in accordance with the regulation applicable to each region in the USA, Mexico and Latin America (e.g., Guatemala, Honduras, Panama, Colombia, El Salvador, Nicaragua, Chile, Peru)
• Compliance with Transfer Pricing audit requirements requested by Mexican and Latin American Authorities
• Planning and evaluation of Intercompany Policies and Financial Analysis
• Development of Transfer Pricing planning strategies
• Compliance with the requirements established in Article 76-A of the Mexican Income Tax Law (i.e., Base Erosion and Profit Shifting regulation) Local File, Master File and Country by Country Report.
• Support to Mexican taxpayers with the completion of Transfer Pricing Tax Returns.