Rodrigo Mejía Luna
Rodrigo Mejía is an Attorney at Law, specializing in Commercial and Civil Litigation, with an expertise in International Commercial Arbitration. He advises and participates in complex Commercial Litigation cases on Contract Disputes, Trusts, alongside Insurance Coverage for domestic and foreign clients.
2018-2021 LLB at Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey, Campus Santa Fe
2021-2022 Escuela Libre de Derecho, Degree in International Commercial Arbitration
2021 Poder Judicial del Estado de México, Degree in Oral Trials
2021 Universidad de Salamanca, Oral Litigation Superior Course
- Civil and Family Litigation
- International Commercial Arbitration
Mr. Mejía is an Associate Attorney experienced in Commercial, Civil and Family Law complex Litigation matters, within local and federal jurisdiction. He has been part of law firms working in the above-mentioned type of matters, delivering great results for both domestic and foreign clients.
His expertise emphasizes:
• Defense of transnational Insurance Companies
• Liability, tort, negligence and non-material damages actions and defenses
• Executions of Guarantee Trusts
• Real Estate and Industrial Warehouse Disputes
• Advice and Elaboration of Strategies for Stock Exchange companies
• Advice on Arbitration matters